The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

How to make orgone generators with charged water

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> The healing power of orgone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: How to make orgone generators with charged water Reply with quote

How to make orgone generators with charged water

What do you need:
-polyester fiber glass resin
-metal shavings
-charged water
-crystals and gemstones
- mold (muffin trays, glasses, paper cups etc)

Fiberglass Resin

metal shavings- any metals shavings are good, aluminum, copper, etc

(Gemstones are not a must, but I strongly suggest to add rose quartz which has a very strong heart vibration. It will access people’s heart chakra, attuning to energy of unconditional love.

In my gifting orgone generators I add:
- Rose quartz
- Amethyst for opening people’s third eye, which works on a profound spiritual level
- Kyanite and/or Peridot as they are healers stones. Kyanite activates all charkas and peridot releases toxins and neutralize toxins on all levels.
- Selenite - it keeps the crystals clean in the orgone matrix.
- Garnet activates other crystals , clearing negative energies.

For personal orgone creations I go up “above my space” and ask “psychically” what stones a personal orgone generator needs, using dowsing as well. Each individual resonates with specific stones.

Charged water:
Many people use charged water for gifting orgone. They are really happy and can actually feel the energy from orgone creations. If the orgone has charged water in it, most of the people will feel the energy.
I noticed the towers we gifted few years ago, gave me headaches or nausea.
And I don’t think the reason for that is THEM removing our gifts, because when we re-gifted towers again, we went back to the places we gifted previously and I found few of our gifts still there.
After we re-gifted the towers with charged water orgone, they stopped giving us headaches or feeling nauseated.

CHARGED WATER - the orgone creations without charged water will probably be neutralized in time because of so much bad energy around. For some reason the water keeps the orgone matrix alive, and that’s not only me saying this, there are many people out there using charged water who are really impressed with its power. Now I got my hands on Zam Zam water (sent by Yasmine) and I made few tests. This charged water is STRONG!!!

The strongest charged water I tested until now is Zam-Zam water (which comes from Mekkah) which is stronger then the Cloud buster charged water. This water holds its energy all the time and it cannot be corrupted.

Other ways of charging water:

Cloud-buster charged water

Place the glass bottle or jar between the Cloudbuster pipes close to the top of the cloudbuster. Note: the distilled water holds the strongest energy. This water will be charged overnight for approximately 8 hours. I noticed it holds the energy for a long time.

Orgone generator grid

Place the bottle or jar of distilled water in a grid of 4 or more orgone generators ( with charged water). This water needs to be charged for approximately 24 hours and its best used for the next two days.

Charging water with your energy (thru your hands)
Simply hold the glass in your hands and run energy into the water, praying over it, for few minutes. You need to focus and actually feel the energy going inside the water. The more you practice the powerful your energy will be. The longer you keep charging the more powerful the charge will be. It depends on your experience, intent and focus. It it best used immediatelly in your gifts.

How to make an orgone generator - approximately 5 oz

Mix very well, approximately 5 oz of resin with 15 drops of charged water for about 30 seconds.
Add between 15-25 drops of hardener and mix again very well for about 30 seconds.
Add a little bit of the mix in your mold, then add few metal shavings. Add the crystal, and the gemstones, add more resin mix, more metal shavings, more gemstones, more resin mix.

In winter I add more hardener, for example instead of 15 drops of hardener I add 25 drops, while in summer time I add less hardener (15 drops).

Muffin tray with two orgone generators and the third one ready to be made

Metal shavings and a crystal in the mold

Orgone generator

Orgone generators gifts: dolphins balls and tower busters

While making gifts I am always in a good mood, calm and pray over my gifts to do a good job, to heal people and places where they will end up. As thought is energy, good thoughts and intent will increase the power of your gifts a lot.

I personally make my own gifts because I know the intent which goes into my gifts.

Lilly
-- IF you can keep your head
when all about you are losing theirs
And blaming it on you... -- R. Kippling

http://www.natures-blessings.org/OrgoneFeetChakraBalancers.htm

Last edited by Lilly on Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is in response to a woman who asked me where to procure the materials to make orgone generator gifts:
“Hi Lilly:
Yes, I know about orgone gifting---I've been reading the sites for 5+ years, but I never got involved. I feel the time is right for me to create them for my community and to do some energetic clearances here. I need some guidance on where to procure materials.
If you have a link for resources, that would be great. Kyra”
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Kyra,
I am glad that you decided to start gifting. It will empower you tremendously and you’ll notice energy improvement and harmony. Gifting means basically restoring Nature’s balance.
I have posted an article on how to create orgone generators with charged water here:
http://www.thewomenwarriors.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=285
There are many tutorials on how to make orgone generators gifts on the internet, Ken Adachi has posted few.

For Orgone generators you need:

-polyester fiber glass resin
-metal shavings
-charged water
-crystals and gemstones
- mold (muffin trays, glasses, paper cups etc)

Where to gather the materials:

-resin from Home Depot, Loads or any marine store which sells resin for boats
-metal shavings from any metal shop
-crystals and gemstones: there are many online stores who sell crystals; one of them is http://www.mythnlynx.com
-charged water: ask people who have Cloudbusters to send you some, another source is buying Zam zam water which is very strong charged water.
-Molds - muffin trays, paper cups - you find them at Wallmart

Hope that helps.

Lilly

http://www.natures-blessings.org/OrgoneFeetChakraBalancers.htm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Yasmine
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Monatomic gold /ORMES/ORMUS Reply with quote

I just wanted mention an ingredient that I have been adding/using in the past few batches even though I have been working with it in other ways for a longer period of time.

The ingredient is ORMUS or Monatomic Gold, by adding this ingredient to the matrix it increases the power of the orgone multifold.

Here is some more info on ORMUS (ORMES: Orbitually rearranged monatomic elements)

The ORME -- related to Star Fire, and also known as The Philosopher’s Stone, the Elixir of Life, the White Powder of Gold, Ma-na or Manna -- is also an acronym for “Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements”. The phrase was coined by David Radius Hudson, who has done an enormous amount of research on the subject (of which he has in turn shared with thousands of others). The word ORME -- perhaps coincidentally, or perhaps not -- is the same as the Hebrew word which means: the “Tree of Life”.

The Chemistry and Physics of Monoatomic Elements, describes the characteristics of those elements which have come to be known as the “Precious Metals”. These eight metals include: ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, and silver (known as the “light platinum group”), osmium, iridium, platinum, and gold (known as the “heavy platinum group”).

These eight Transition Group elements, can in a monoatomic, superdeformed, high spin, and low energy state, lose their chemical reactivity and metallic nature -- thereby resulting in a state of Superconductivity -- a resonant condition complete with Meissner magnetic field(s), Copper Pairs, and electrons which have literally changed into light (i.e. photons). These precious metals have the unique ability to remain stable in the monoatomic form, which can then lead to effects ranging from Levitation (weight losses) to Zero-Point Energy applications to fundamental biological and/or human physiological effects.

Of particular importance is the fact that all of these precious metals have a strong affinity for and are almost always found in their natural state in combination with gold. Gold, in turn, has a history of being the most precious of all commodities -- a “spiritual tradition” which has survived countless generations!

For the alchemists, “The Master Work” was to prepare the Elixir of Life (bdellium?) and The Philosopher’s Stone (onyx stone?) -- or in more anecdotal, traditional terms, transmute lead into gold. [The latter is more likely a diversionary fabrication to mislead those with less lofty ambitions, and who have not been initiated into the Mystery.]

In the quest to accomplish this noble work, the alchemists of old taught that the key to success was to “divide, divide, divide...” The implication of this advice is that only in freeing the atoms of an element from the confines of its crystalline-like metallic structure of many atoms of the same or diverse elements, could one hope to achieve the alchemists’ esoteric goal. In effect, the alchemists were apparently attempting to reach the monoatomic form of the gold and the other precious elements -- even if they might not have described the process as such.

Hudson has also connected the ORME with the Hebrew tradition of the Ma-Na or Manna -- also thought to be the White Powder of Gold. Curiously, manna means literally: “What is it?”

Other references include the mixture of the white powder of gold in water as being “that which issues from the mouth of the creator”, Hudson believes that Moses knew the secrets of making the ORME, and that the Ark of the Covenant was merely a container for the ORME. As a volatile, superconducting, electrical device, the ORME’s presence within would explain the incredible properties of the Ark; from levitation to “blasts of heavenly displeasure.” Later in the Escene tradition, the white powder of gold began being referred to as the “teacher of righteousness”, something which was swallowed and taken internally.

The manna, the white powder of gold, is the food, the light, one takes into their body. It is the Food of the Gods. A modern day Rabbi might tell you that no one has known how to make the manna, the white powder of Gold, since the destruction of the Temple of Solomon. The technique is, supposedly, a lost art or lost knowledge. But others argue that when the high priests left the Temple (when it was destroyed), the took the secret out into the desert and organized a commune called Qumrun. There, they became the Essenes. Eventually, the white powder was used to nourish a woman named Mary, and eventually, she gave birth to a man named Jesus. Some claim that it was the white powder of gold which allowed Jesus his many gifts, including his ascension into heaven.

These gifts include: perfect telepathy, the ability to know good and evil when it’s present, and to project thoughts into another person’s mind. There is also the ability to levitate, or to walk on water. By excluding all external magnetic fields (including the Earth’s gravity), the white powder of gold takes one beyond the four dimensional space time continuum, and the individual becomes a fifth dimensional being. They can literally think where they would like to be, and go there. They can heal by the laying on of hands, and can cleanse and resurrect the dead within two or three days after they died. They have so much energy that they can literally embrace people and bring light and energy back into them.

In Revelations, it says, “Blessed be the man who shall overcome, for he shall be given the hidden manna, the white stone of the purest kind upon which will be written a new name.” He will not be the same person. [Obviously!]

Please do your research on this Alchemical Elixir, it is Light in powdered concentrated form.

I prepare the RAW ORMUS (monatomic Gold) into a very powerful Homeopathic Tincture this potentializes its vibration many times over, it is a mother tincture, I add the drops rather then the raw powder into the Orgone, and take it orally aswell;)

for further info goto: http://cosmic-elixir.blogspot.com/

Now go and create the most powerful Orgone you have ever made!!

Bright Blessings,
yasmine

http://phytobiopharma.com

"Haspiallah a'am al waqil, na'am al maula, na'am al nasir"66
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> The healing power of orgone All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: